We are in the gift-giving season and feel the need to give something to others. What have you been giving others already in the form of your psychic “gifts?”
Ultimately,we are all gifted and have something unique to give to others once we discover and then develop them.
The following questions introduce you to the concept that you are using your abilities all the time. The questions progress from the lower chakras to the upper chakras. The chakras form a system of intersections between your spiritual and physical bodies, helping you interpret the world.
You may answer “yes” to the following questions if you actually participate in the scenarios or they just interest you when watching it in others on TV, or movies. You may have exhibited these qualities as a child but not later in life. You may now notice it in your children, family or friends.
When you answer “yes” to these questions – you are acknowledging a “gift” or psychic ability. The answers and rating to this survey are just to gauge your interest. It in no way grades or judges your abilities one way or the other. This survey is to stimulate and enhance the assertion that you are already “gifted.” You may find that you are “gifted” in multiple ways. Any of them can be developed when you are interested in them.
- Do you feel the need to help others especially if you don’t know them?
- Do you take physical risks – dangerous situations, cliff diving, parachuting?
- Do you like to walk in nature or spend time in a garden each day?
- Are you keenly aware of the changes on the planet – seasons, pollution of the environment?
- Do you have to exercise or feel the need to move often?
- Do you learn best by doing rather than discussing?
- Are you aware of relationships of your friends? Aware of the latest gossip?
- Do you have several projects going at once? Are you a multi-tasker?
- Can you describe your life as complicated?
- Do you like being sensual?
- Do you notice when others are not getting along – if they’ve just had a fight? (Even if they act as if everything is fine.)
- Do you feel sad for someone even if you don’t know them (i.e. on the news)?
- Do you feel the energy of a room or house as a safe or unsafe place?
- Do you feel a deep sense of connection with another person – sexual or emotional or both?
- Do you cry easily if someone else is crying? Or get anxious when others are anxious? Do you match the emotions of others?
- Do you feel a high sense of self-esteem (your word is law)? Or a low self-esteem?
- Do you feel powerful around others? Do you feel the need to control?
- Do you have a memory of your dreams –or really want to?
- Do you feel hunches or strong urges to do something, which you may or may not follow?
- Do you feel the judgment of others in their tone or voice or looks?
- Do you feel deep love for others?
- Do you feel need for approval of others? Do you often compromise your own values to make others happy?
- Do you make friends easily and feel connected?
- Do you have a strong sense of commitment to people and groups?
- Have you encountered a statue or piece of sculpture that resonates with or talks to you?
- Do you communicate with animals?
- Do you hear buzzing in your ears?
- Do you have conversations with someone in your head – real or imaginary?
- Do you enjoy being in large groups of people like sporting events or concerts?
- Do you find yourself teaching or explaining things to others?
- Do you see the truth about others and feel a strong urge to tell them – even if it is upsetting?
- Do you enjoy drawing or looking at pictures of fantastical creatures and objects?
- Do you notice that some people are incredibly capable and creative, but they don’t seem to know it?
- Do you notice at a gathering for a ritual or religious event that the air is full of presence?
- Do you notice images, shapes or colors around people? Do you see them in your peripheral vision or with your eyes closed?
- Do you recognize a part of yourself that is certain, complete, creative and infinite?
- Do you tend to be an outsider – someone who thinks, dresses differently than others. Are you in your own world?
- Do you know things with certainty that you don’t remember learning?
- Do you find yourself “daydreaming” about someone or someplace and leaving your surroundings entirely?
- Do people describe you as spacey? Do you notice others who are this way?
- Do you feel exhausted or exceptionally disoriented when you enter a large store like Costco or Target?
- Do you forget what you were just saying because you were distracted easily?
- Do you or someone you know ever blurt out things or do things that you seem to have no control over and don’t know why it happened?
- Do you or someone you know have a dual personality – Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde – kind/abusive?
- Do you enter a place in a good mood and find yourself feeling more like the people of that place who may be complaining and unhappy?
- Do you or someone you know find the need to do feel “high” like drinking or drugs?
- Do you have strong feelings for someone (good or bad) even though you’ve never met them before?
- Do you lose things and they turn up in strange places?
- Do you get heated up, sweaty, or blush easily?
- Are you a large-sized person?
1-6 = 1st chakra (base of the spine) (interconnectedness with others, nature)
7-15 = 2nd chakra (below the navel) (clairsentience-feeling)
16-19 = 3rd chakra (stomach) (power, self-esteem)
20-24 = 4th chakra (heart) (compassion, commitment)
25-30= 5th chakra (throat) (communication, clairaudience, telepathy, inner voice)
31-50 = 6th and 7th chakras (forehead; top of the head) (clairvoyance, claircognizance/knowing, trancemediumship)
For more information on the chakras and how to develop them further, you can refer to my book, The Clairvoyant Practitioner, which includes a description of each chakra along with a complimentary, downloadable meditation for each chakra. You can also schedule a private reading or take a class with me in person, by phone or Skype.
*Questions? Comments? I will answer the first 5 responses with a mini-reading in the answer!